The Down Syndrome Partnership of North Texas has a library of resources available for our members. Please see the list of books & authors below:
- Teaching Math to People with Down Syndrome and Other Hands-On Learners by DeAnna Horstmeier
- Inclusion Strategies for Secondary Classrooms by M.C. Gore
- Teaching Reading to Children with Down Syndrome by Patricia Logan Oelwein
- Mental Wellness in Adults with Down Syndrome by Dennis McGuire & Brian Chicoine
- Positive Behavior Supports in Classrooms and School by Keith Storey & Michal Post
- Teaching Children with Down Syndrome about their Bodies, Boundaries and Sexuality by Terri Couwenhoven
Please contact the office if you would like to borrow from our lending library.